|Created on||2017-01-11 04:46:29|
|Files||Red_Giant_TrapCode_Lux_v1.4.0.zip (490.6 MB)|
Name: Red Giant TrapCode Lux
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Host Application: Adobe After Effects CC (2017), CC (2015.3), CC (2015), CC (2014), CC, CS6
Web Site: http://www.redgiant.com/products/trapcode-lux/
Bring your subject into the light
Need a realistic headlight or beautiful spotlight? Trapcode Lux simulates the 'visible light' phenomenon in a dark or foggy environment. After Effects' built-in lighting creates pools of light in 3D space, but you can't see the light itself or the cone it produces. Enter Lux: A speedy plug-in that adds volumetric lighting effects to projects that require believable spotlights, point lights or stage lighting of any kind.
Reasons To Buy
• 64-bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
• Lends greater realism to After Effects' 3D environment
• Used in feature films and commercials for BMW, MTV and McDonald's
A range of realistic styles
Easy options let you set the style of Lux lights from natural to intense. You can specify the look of the light beam, including its intensity, falloff, behavior, and how far the light travels. Unlike AE lights, Lux lighting is truly 3D, and can co-exist and interact with each other to create completely realistic and believable lighting setups.
Full integration with AE lights
Lux offers complete integration with After Effects' built-in Light layers. As you move each light in your 3D scene, Lux automatically updates its position in 3D space. Integrated alpha channel output lets you extend the visible area to add smoke or dust that further enhances the Lux effect.
● Fast rendering: With Lux, you can see the light with less waiting: it's a 3D effect without the long rendering times of 3D.
● Multiprocessor Support: Lux takes full advantage of all processors (Mac & PC) and Intel hyperthreading.
● Light Modeling: Select a Light Model for different light looks.
● Non-Square Pixels: Lux handles non-square pixel aspect ratios correctly, so you'll have no unpleasant surprises.
● Deep Color: Works in 16-bit and 8-bit-per-channel color depths.
● Let Lux Do the Math: Internal 256-bit (64bpc) calculations for smooth results.
● Reach Comp Layer Option: Allows light from spotlights to reach a specified 3D layer in the comp.